Forms & Policies
Thanks for choosing Morning Star Pediatrics. To get you ready for your first appointment, we just need a couple of things.
- Call us at (214) 383-0434 to schedule an appointment. Please check the ‘Insurance‘ link to see if your insurance is accepted by our office.
- Please fill out the ‘New Patient Forms’ below.
- Bring the following to your childs’ first appointment:
- Your Insurance Card and Photo ID card
- Completed Patient Forms
- Immunization records of your child
The files below are in pdf format. To view the forms, you will need to have the free Adobe Reader. Click link if you don’t have one.
- New Patient Forms
- Medical Release of Information – Another facility to release medical records to Morning Star Pediatrics.
- Medical Request of Information – Morning Star Pediatrics to release medical records to another facility.
- Texas Immunization Registry Consent Form
Surveys and Questionnaires
School Physical Forms
- Allen Independent School District Form
- Mckinney Independent School District Form
- Plano Independent School District Form
Appointment Cancellation: Please notify our office at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to keep an appointment. This will provide the opportunity for another patient in need of care to be seen.
Inclement Weather: Our office follows the Allen ISD school closing policy (allenisd.org). If the schools are closed for holidays, our front-desk voice mail will notify of any changes to the regular business hours.